Carnival 2023/24 tickets will be announced soon.
Advance booking is strongly advised, and all tickets are booked for a specific day, and are non-refundable - though if you book through the Carnival website, you can log in to your order at www.seetickets.com/customerservice to swap the date of your visit if you require.
Tickets will be available on the door, subject to availability, however it is expected that some days will sell out, so please book online if possible as we cannot guarantee availability on the door. Tickets are also less expensive if booked online befoer 23:59 the night before your visit.
To make booking in advance better value for you, we've scrapped all booking fees, and the earlier you book, the cheaper your tickets will be - see ticket prices below. Tickets purchased on the day of your visit (online or on the door) will be more expensive, so book before midnight the day before your visit to save.
Tickets include entry into the hall and 10 vouchers per person unless stated otherwise. Children aged 3 and under require a free ticket (no vouchers included) to enter - you can book these online with the rest of your tickets.
For information on Carer tickets and Ride Access Passes, please view our Accessibility Guide.
*Please note you can arrive at any time during your booked session - you do not need to arrive at the start of your session.*
- One voucher per ride
- Two vouchers per stall (please note some stalls only accept cash)
- Three vouchers for inflatable play (per child, up to the age of 12. Maximum height 1.5m)
Vouchers can only be used on the day they are purchased, and are non-refundable so make sure you use them all up!
All our ticket prices and discounts are listed below. Please note we do not offer a Blue Light discount, and Young Scot cards must be Young Scot branded - the unbranded National Entitlement Card is not accepted for the Young Scot discount.
- Additional vouchers can be purchased in the hall at £2 each or 5 for £6.
- Free tickets do not include ride vouchers - if a child under 3 or carer wishes to go on a ride, they will require vouchers.
- Discounts cannot be combined with any other offer.
- If booking a discounted Young Scot Card ticket, a valid Young Scot Card must be presented on entry. If you are unable to show your card, you may be refused entry to the Carnival.
- If booking a Concession (60+) ticket, valid age ID (e.g. bus pass) must be presented on entry.