This website is operated by QD Events, SEC, Exhibition Way, Finnieston, Glasgow, G3 8YW. Please ensure you read these Terms & Conditions before using this website as, by accessing any part of the website, you shall have deemed to have accepted these Terms & Conditions.
The terms "QD Events", "The IRN-BRU Carnival", "us" or "we" refer to the owner of the website. The term "you" refers to the website user. Please note, we may amend these Terms & Conditions at any time - these Terms & Conditions were last updated in September 2019.
USE OF WEBSITE
Information and materials provided on these pages is for your general information only and the use of such information and materials is entirely at your own risk - it does not constitute advice or recommendation on the part of the QD Events. Please note that it is your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information provided here meets your specific requirements. We fully recommend that, if making any personal or business investments, or decisions, based on what you see on this site, that you obtain independent professional advice.
Whilst we aim to ensure the information provided is 100% accurate, neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
All intellectual property rights are reserved by QD Events.
This website contains materials which are owned or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, graphics, imagery, layout, look and appearance. Reproduction of any materials is prohibited (without prior formal written consent).
Certain areas of the website will allow you to post content - posting of content which is deemed inappropriate, offensive or controversial, or which infringes intellectual property rights of another may give rise to a claim for damages and / or be a criminal offence.
This website includes links to other websites - please note, these links are included to offer you access to further information. They in no way signify that we endorse the linked website or that we have responsibility for its content. You may link to this website but must not imply any endorsement by The IRN-BRU Carnival or QD Events.
Your use of this website, and any dispute arising out of its use, is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
TERMS OF ENTRY
- Tickets are not refundable.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged, transferred, or resold for commercial gain.
- Visitors will not be allowed entry to the Carnival without a valid ticket.
- Visitors will not be allowed entry to the Carnival if under the influence of alcohol or illegal substances.
- If you have purchased a Young Scot ticket, you must present your Young Scot card at the entrance with your ticket, otherwise you may be refused entry.
- Once issued, vouchers cannot be transferred to another day - please ensure you use all your vouchers.
- Visitors aged 12 and under must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Unless exempt, visitors must comply with any legal requirements as defined by Scottish Law at the time of the event, including but not limited to the wearing of face masks and providing proof of vaccination or negative test.
- For the safety of visitors to the Show, the Organisers reserve the right to refuse admission, and bag and security searches will be conducted on entry.
- Groups of visitors or individuals acting in a threatening or aggressive manner may be asked to disperse, or ejected from the Carnival without a refund.
- The Organisers reserve the right to alter or vary the content or timing of the whole or any part of the Show due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control without being obliged to refund or exchange tickets.
- All rides operate a height restriction for safety purposes. In some cases, a ride may be deemed unsuitable for a visitor due to the restraints or locking mechanisms. The operator’s decision is final in all such decisions.
- Please be aware of any loose items in your pockets such as mobile phones and money which may fall out while riding. The Organisers cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage to personal property brought to the Show.
- Visitors may be filmed or recorded for marketing or security purposes during the Show. If you do not want to be filmed or have any questions, please contact the Organisers.
- Visitors will not be allowed entry wearing football colours. If attending following a football game, please ensure you have a change of clothing.
- Anyone breaching the terms of entry may be refused entry to, or ejected from the Carnival without a refund.
Only one entry per person per competition is allowed (except where the competition notices states that more than one entry can be submitted) and any entrant who enters more than the permitted maximum will be disqualified.
Competition entries must be made in the manner and by the closing date specified on the competition notice. Failure to do so will disqualify the entry.
Proof of posting or emailing cannot be accepted as proof of delivery. QD Events Ltd cannot accept responsibility for any lost or undelivered entries/posts.
Exhibitors are being targeted by companies claiming to be, or work with, event organisers. They use existing event branding and may appear genuine. In the past this has included directories and hotel bookings, but companies are now also claiming they can sell visitor data from events. This is not the case.
Exhibitors need to be vigilant, read the small print, inform their exhibition, marketing and finance teams about the risk of scams and check with their organiser if they receive anything they are not expecting or are unsure of.
Organisations such as Event Fair, FairGuide.com/Construct Data Verlag, Expo Guide (Mexico) and International Fairs Directory (Portugal) are targeting exhibitors with their misleading directory services. Unsuspecting exhibitors who sign and return the form are then contracted into a three-year, non-retractable agreement, which could cost the exhibitor a significant amount of money.
For further information follow the link below:
CARNIVAL AMBASSADOR PROGRAM
- Entrants must be five and over
- Prize is an unlimited ticket to the Carnival for you and three others
- Prize must redeemed between 20 December 2019 and 12 January 2020.
- This prize has no cash alternative, is non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- The IRN-BRU Carnival reserves the right to refuse entry without explanation
- Videos must be a maximum of 20 seconds and tell us why you should be our ambassador for the Carnival. Submit by 13 December
- Complete filming consent form before ambassadorship which will state that each ambassador is consenting to the Carnival using their content
- Winner must do a minimum of 3 pieces of content over the Carnival period
- Under 12s must be accompanied by an adult.