The IRN-BRU Carnival is back, and we want to bring all the joy of the Carnival to as many people as possible, so we're making 500 free tickets available for local charities and community groups in need of a festive treat.
Charities and community groups are invited to apply for complimentary tickets to the opening session of the Carnival from 12noon on Friday 23 December. This will also be an Autism Friendly Session from 12pm-3pm to make sure the event is accessible as possible for the lucky ticket holders.
Whether you are into the thrill of the waltzers or the sticky wall, the action of the dodgems or the fun of the inflatable play area, the 2022 Carnival will be packed full of the usual family favourites and exciting new attractions.
- Complimentary tickets include entry to the IRN-BRU Carnival on 23rd December 2022 from 12pm, plus 5 x tokens per person to use on the rides and stalls.
- The Autism Friendly session takes place between 12pm and 3pm, though visitors are welcome to stay as long as they wish once they are at the Carnival. For more information on Autism Friendly sessions, please click here.
- Each charity or community group can apply for up to 10 tickets. Additional tickets can be purchased if necessary.
- Tickets are not for onward promotion purposes, e.g. they must be used by the recipient to attend with their group, and cannot be sold, or used for raffles or competitions.
- Only 1 entry per charity or community group. Multiple entries will be deleted.
- There is a minimum of 500 tickets available in total - the IRN-BRU Carnival may decide to increase this number.
- Entries must be made by email to [email protected] no later than 2359 on Friday 16th September 2022, and must include the following information:
- Name of the charity or community group, and (if possible) charity number and website URL
- Number of tickets requested
- Email address and contact phone number of the key contact for the group
- All qualifying entries will be entered into a ballot, and entries will be selected at random until all available tickets have been allocated.
- Successful entries will be contacted by email no later than Friday 13th October 2022.
- Complimentary tickets are only valid on 23rd December, and cannot be used on any other day of the Carnival.
- The IRN-BRU Carnival's terms of entry apply to all visitors - please click here to read the terms of entry in full.