Advance booking is strongly advised, and all tickets are booked for a specific day, and are non-refundable. Tickets may be available on the door, subject to availability, however it is expected that some days will sell out, so please book online if possible as we cannot guarantee availability on the door.
To make booking in advance better value for you, we've scrapped all booking fees, and the earlier you book, the cheaper your tickets will be - see ticket prices below. Tickets purchased on the day of your visit (online or on the door) will be more expensive, so book before midnight the day before your visit to save.
Tickets include entry into the hall and 10 vouchers per person unless stated otherwise. Children aged 3 and under require a free ticket (no vouchers included) to enter - you can book these online with the rest of your tickets.
For information on Carer tickets and Ride Access Passes, please view our Accessibility Guide.
*Please note you can arrive at any time during your booked session - you do not need to arrive at the start of your session.*
- One voucher per ride
- Two vouchers per stall (please note some stalls only accept cash)
- Three vouchers for inflatable play (per child, up to the age of 12. Maximum height 1.5m)
Available 1st Sept until 22nd Dec
Available 23rd Dec until day before you visit
ON THE DAY
Available day of visit
|Group of 4
Per person, multiples of 4
|Young Scot/Kidz Card
Card must be shown on entry
Valid age ID (e.g. bus pass) to be shown on entry
|Group entry (10+)||£15.50||£16.50||£17.50|
Carer (without vouchers)
|Carer (including vouchers)
Proof of eligibility required - click for more info
- Additional vouchers can be purchased in the hall at £2 each or 5 for £6.
- Free tickets do not include ride vouchers - if a child under 3 or carer wishes to go on a ride, they will require vouchers.
- Discounts cannot be combined with any other offer.
- If booking a discounted Young Scot/Kidz Card ticket, the Young Scot/Kidz Card must be presented on entry. If you are unable to show your card, you may be refused entry to the Carnival.
- If booking a Concession (60+) ticket, valid age ID (e.g. bus pass) must be presented on entry.