Terms and Conditions
1. Please read these conditions carefully. By submitting an entry to this promotion, you are deemed to have read and accepted these conditions.
2. The promoter is A.G. BARR plc (Company No. SC005653) of Westfield House, 4 Mollins Road, Cumbernauld G68 9HD (we, our, us). We are running this promotion with the help of QD Events Ltd (QDL). QDL organises the IRN-BRU Carnival.
3. The IRN-BRU Carnival will be held at the SECC, Glasgow from 21 December 2016 to 15 January 2017.
4. Who can enter: You can enter this promotion if you are a legal resident of the UK, Isle of Man or Channel Islands and aged 16 or over. Entry is not open to: (i) our employees or their immediate families; or (ii) anyone else professionally connected with this promotion. We may require any information that we consider reasonably necessary in order to verify your eligibility.
5. How to enter: To enter: visit www.irn-bru.co.uk to enter your name, date of birth, email and postal address. Internet access is therefore required. No purchase necessary. Entry dates specified below.
6. Promotion dates:
Opening date: 26 October 2016
Closing date: 16 December 2016
Date of draw: 19 December 2016
7. Prize: The prizes available are 150 x pairs of e-tickets to this year’s IRN-BRU Carnival. Each winner will receive a pair of e-tickets. Each e-ticket includes easy entry to the main hall (not on rides) and 10 ride vouchers which can used at the IRN-BRU Carnival on rides (costing 1 ride voucher each) and stalls (costing 2 ride vouchers each). No accommodation, travel or other incidental costs are included.
8. Winners: We will notify the winners by email within 24 hours of the draws being held.
9. Claiming & using e-tickets: If you receive a winners’ email, you need to claim your e-tickets by following the instructions set out in the winners’ email. You must then present your e-tickets (either a print-out or on your smartphone) at the advance ticket door at this year’s IRN-BRU Carnival.
10. 1 entry per person. Maximum of 3 wins per postcode. You must submit your own entry and you must not use any software or other method to submit multiple entries. We may ask you to provide proof of identity.
11. You cannot exchange your e-tickets for cash. E-tickets must be used by you and your guest. You must not sell, auction or transfer your e-tickets to anyone else or attempt to do any of those things. We reserve the right to substitute your e-tickets for an alternative prize of equivalent or greater value where this is necessary due to circumstances outside our control.
12. We reserve the right to disqualify you if you: (i) breach any of these conditions; or (ii) otherwise cheat or jeopardise the integrity of this promotion.
13. We reserve the right to suspend, vary or cancel this promotion and/or vary these conditions without notice where we deem it necessary or due to circumstances arise outside our control.
14. Our decision is final in all matters relating to this promotion and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. To the fullest extent allowed by law, we will not be liable to you: (i) if you are unable to enter due to problems with your hardware or software or because www.irn-bru.co.uk is unavailable for any period of time; (ii) for any loss, damage or injury which you sustain at this year’s IRN-BRU Carnival.
16. We will share the personal information you submit to enter this promotion (see condition 5) with QDL and any marketing agency who helps us administer this promotion. Your personal information will be used as follows: (i) we will use your personal information to administer this promotion; (ii) you will be added to our marketing database so we can send you news about IRN-BRU; and (iii) you will be added to QDL’s marketing database so they can send you news about the IRN-BRU Carnival and similar events. By entering, you consent to your personal information being used in these ways.
17. Please check: www.irn-bru-carnival.com for opening times and further info about this year’s IRN-BRU Carnival. Please note the IRN-BRU Carnival is closed Christmas Day.
18. These conditions and this promotion will be interpreted and applied on the basis of Scots law. The Scottish Courts will have exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any disputes.